Oscillator (Wavetable) Insert Effects for Parawave RAPID
The big Parawave RAPID v1.5 update comes with a lot of new fetaures. One of the biggest changes is the new resizable GUI which comes also with different themes.
The new version comes also with a lot of new oscillator-insert effects which transorm and morph the wavetables in different ways. The new effects are:
- Assymetric Clip: This one can clip the wavetable and can also be shifted up and down to get asymmetric distortions
- Hardsync Add: This creatres a hardsync effect and adds it to the original wavetables
- Formantshifter: This can shift the formants of a wavetable in booth directions. The „keyfollow“ options allows to fix the formants in position while playing different notes
- different Phase-Bends: These bends the wavetable in different ways
- different Mirrors: These clones the wavetable and mirrors it
- Overlap: This duplicates and adds the wave for cool detune or PWM effects.
Take a look at the video to find out more.